But more often stones and grit block the well, and God is buried beneath. Then he must be dug out again.”
You’ve got questions and maybe you’re not even sure if you’re in the right place. That’s okay and completely understandable. If you don’t see the answer to your question, you can send an email to: email@example.com
How do I set up a session?
It’s easy and it’s all online. You start here on our secure session platform by Registering. This is where you tell us about yourself and your situation. It’s an essential part of the process because it helps us to discern who will be the best practitioner for you. Then you will receive an email about how to meet your practitioner on the platform for the free 20 minute video meeting, when you will receive further orientation.
How much does this service cost?
We offer 3 ways to connect with our practitioners so you can decide what’s right for you. Please proceed to the Register page to see our fee chart for the various options. Our rates are in Canadian currency. If you are located outside North America or Europe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the costs in your country.
Where do the sessions happen?
How often will I need to talk with my practitioner?
What exactly do you mean by the session platform?
- Video sessions – like Skype or FaceTime where you see your practitioner on screen.
- Telephone sessions – pre-scheduled voice only conversations.
- Text-based exchanges – for people who prefer to write. There are two options: ‘chat’ (texting in real-time) and written exchanges with no appointment times needed (back-and-forth letter writing). The exchange of letters is like keeping a journal, but the journal answers back (within 2 business days).
- In-person sessions – our practitioners are across the globe so it’s unlikely you’ll be in the same city as your practitioner but if you are, it may be possible to attend your sessions in-person.
Which modality is right for me?
- If you like the face-to-face experience (minus commuting time) you’ll probably like video sessions.
- If you like the idea of talking to someone but don’t want the video experience, then try telephone sessions.
- If it’s more helpful to take your time to put your thoughts and feelings ‘down in writing’ than be ‘on the spot’ in the moment, you’ll be well-suited to asynchronous text-based exchanges.
- If you prefer typing over talking but you want to be ‘live’ with your practitioner, you may prefer ‘chat’ (synchronous text-based sessions).
Maybe you’re not sure and that’s okay. You’re not locked into any one modality. You can choose whichever one you prefer, even changing it up from session to session.
Are these sessions covered by my health plan or extended benefits program?
How are payments handled?
How do you protect my information on your counselling platform?
What qualifications do your practitioners have?
How is this different than talking to the spiritual leader of my community?
What if I have an emotional or psychological issue and a spiritual challenge?
What if I’m in crisis?
I’m deepening my relationship with God and my spiritual leader says this brings peace…so why am I anxious all the time?
What happens during the free 20-minute session with the practitioner
Okay, I’m ready to get started. How do I do that?
Ready to start?
Need to know more?
“What the Soul Wants”